Subject: Re: It's a Girl! No! It's a Boy!
From: Stephen Bowie <[email-masked]>
To: Animation Productions <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 06:32:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, Animation Productions wrote:

> >Am I alone in thinking that stuff like this should NOT be posted to the
> >maillist? I don't particularly appreciate getting a huge file like that
> >when I didn't ask for it, especially when I (and probably many others) have
> >no way to decode a base64 file!
> 
> I got upset ....  then calmed and couldn't be bothered posting a complaint, 
> but since you did. YES it pisséd me off, why couldn't he send it directly to 
> whoever wanted it?
> 
> 

Well...let's give a guy who just had a kid a little leeway fro 
spontaneous mistakes, shall we?  It's not that I approve of the practice 
though, as he could have posted a small note offering to e-mail the jpeg 
to anyone who couldn't live without it.  

	Steve Bowie [email-masked] 
	North York, Ontario, Canada

     "Rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated..." C=,1995.

--
Stephen Bowie <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]